REGISTER on ParentPay
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
We have recently started using ParentPay, a service used by many schools and recommended by the Local Authority, which provides the school and you with some exciting new benefits. You will now not be required to send in cash or cheques and can pay online using a debit card 24/7.
ParentPay will be beneficial to you because:
Messages will get to you reliably by email and/or text
- We can send messages directly to mums, dads and other carers at the same time
- Emergency or important information can be sent by text message
- Pay for school contributions online – trips, music tuition and breakfast club
- Link together all schools, clubs or nurseries your children attend that use ParentMail into one account where you can see and deal with many things involving your children
- View messages previously sent by the school
- See a diary of school events (which we automatically update for you)
Registering on ParentPay is simple, only takes a minute and can be done from a PC or mobile phone. One other family member, guardian or carer can also register to receive information via ParentPay. Your child will be issued with a unique activation code with instructions on how to activate your account on ParentPay. Please be assured that ParentPay is registered with the Data Protection Registrar and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
Mrs S Sankey